Circular Reasoning

An archive site for the Skeptics' Circle. It includes a list of past Skeptics' Circles, future hosts, and announcements.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Skeptics' Circle emergency announcement

This week's host of the Skeptics' Circle, Kelly, has informed me that she is having serious technical difficulties with her blog, Time to Lean, which is presently inaccessible and may have even been deleted. More details will be forthcoming just as soon as I learn them, and there may come a need to change where the carnival is posted this week.

In the meantime, in the 45 hours or so remaining before the deadline, if you have not done so already, please send your entries to Kelly at kellyann0198@yahoo.com or to me at oracknows@gmail.com.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that all articles, shoul allow comments . If not, is not a blog . Just a simple site . And dont allow, civilized debate, if that occurs .
Just my Opinnion

 

<< Home