Circular Reasoning

An archive site for the Skeptics' Circle. It includes a list of past Skeptics' Circles, future hosts, and announcements.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

The 64th Meeting of the Skeptics' Circle: New Truth University

As hard as it is to believe, it's that time again, time for a bracing dose of reality in response to the rampant credulity that permeates the blogosphere. I apologize for my announcement being later than usual; I was in the O.R. all day and only this evending did I have an opportunity to do my usual plug. So here it is now, the 64th Meeting of the Skeptics' Circle presented to you at the Skeptical Alchemist. It's good to know that our intrepid skeptics are muscling in on woo territory.

Next up is Dr. Steve Novella at Neurologica. And, as always, if you're interested in tryng your hand at hosting the Circle yourself, drop me a line at oracknows@gmail.com. The schedule can be found here, and the guidelines for hosting are here. We'll see if your qi and feng shui are up to the task...